Niacel by Thorne Research - Nicotinamide Roboside - 60 Capsules
Brain Health | Anti-Aging
Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is the most direct precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+).* NAD+ is a key component of the citric acid cycle and the electron transport chain, both of which are involved in mitochondrial production of ATP for the body’s energy needs.*
In addition to its importance in cellular energy production, NAD+ is a critical substrate for several enzymes, including the sirtuin enzymes, SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular, which play key roles in healthy aging, weight management, metabolic syndrome, and lipid metabolism in the liver.*
The primary health benefits of NiaCel are:
- Nutritional support for insulin sensitivity*
- Promotion of healthy aging by activating the sirtuin enzymes, which increase mitochondrial biogenesis*
- Neuroprotection and support for cognitive function*
- Support for weight management by promoting thermogenesis*
- Support for endurance athletes and fatigued individuals by increasing mitochondrial activity in the muscles, particularly cardiac muscle*
NiaCel is NSF Certified for Sport®.
One Capsule Contains:
Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride* 125 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product contains ChromaDex Inc.'s proprietary Nicotinamide Riboside ingredient, Niagen®. Niagen is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc. Patent: See ChromaDexPatents.com
ALLERGY WARNING: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
PREGNANCY: If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.